Journal of Political Science
Ethics deals with human conduct and is concerned with questions pertain to what is right and wrong. Values guide us to live ethically, take the right decisions and act appropriately. In research the ethics and values have prime importance as innovation and research always give direction to society and social relations. If social research is based on ethical principles and values, certainly it will stabilize the society and will give right direction to it.
The Editorial Board of JPS has recognized the role of ethics in quality peer reviewed articles, research papers, paper writing, paper review and publication. In this respect the following ethical principles and values are given priority in Journal of Political Science:
- Original manuscript/paper/article/book review is published.
- The manuscript has neither been published in any other journal nor submitted for publication in any other journal.
- Authorship should be limited to those who have made a significant contribution to the reported study.
- The text, illustrations and any other materials included in the manuscript do not infringe upon any existing copyright or other rights of anyone.
- There is ‘No conflict of interest’, regarding this manuscript.
- The manuscript does not have any plagiarism.
- The decision of the Editorial board regarding the publication of manuscript will be final.
- The Editorial Board has full right to make any change/amendment in the manuscript including the title.
- Authors may be asked to provide the raw data in connection with a paper for review.
- The Editorial board has full right to reject the manuscripts without assigning any reason.
- The copyright of articles vests in the Journal of Political Science who would be free to reproduce them in any compilation/edited volumes.
- Statements of compliance are required if the work involves procedures or equipment that have any unusual hazards inherent in their use, or if it involves the use of animal or human subjects.
- Proper acknowledgement for the work should be recorded.
- The views expressed in the manuscripts are exclusive author’s responsibility and are not to be attributed to the reader, editorial board, and advisory board.
- For any litigation/dispute regarding this manuscript for what so ever reason, the author will be exclusively responsible.